Exciting Career Oppurtunity for Administrative / Personal Assistant to Global Event Management and Business Affairs Professional
Are you looking for a new and exciting position? We are seeking an outgoing professional that has a passion for events and is a master of multi-tasking. Does that sound like you? Check out the job below and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative / Personal Assistant to Global Event Management and Business Affairs Professional
Our events division manages large-scale music festivals globally along with some race events and VIP events in the US and we are looking for a personal assistant to help our Events Director manage her workload.
- Assist with short term staff payroll (online portal)
- Assist with digital creation and distribution of staff agreements
- Agreement tracking and follow up
- Digital file organization
- Must be comfortable working with cloud-based applications / digital processes
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized.
- Flexible work hours but must be responsible and communicative regarding any delays in work.
- Must have a thoughtful and polite email demeanor.
- Must have a sense of humor and appreciate sarcasm. 🙂
Must have experience using:
-Google Sheets (Excel)
-Google Documents (Word)
– Preview – PDF editing and creation
Experience a plus in:
-Formsite or Google Documents
-Autocrat (Mail merge programming)
Living local or close to Pemberton is a PLUS for this but remote (from your home) will work.
Approximately 10 to 15 hours per week working with 4 to 5 different clients/projects. Work is seasonal (usually only needed from February through October, depending on events that are booked).