- Design, build and operations of a unique leisure component in a mixed use retail destination. The venue included a snow attraction.
- Pre development consultancy fora mixed use leisure project.
- Turnkey design, build and operations of the ‘CrystalMaze’.
- Complete design and build of an entertainment complex and nightclub with 2 restaurants and 3 bars.
- Design and predevelopment for an extreme sports development.
Oakwood Theme Park, set over 80 acres, Oakwood Theme Park was the first theme park in Wales, and is still extremely popular today and is classed as the 5th biggest park in the UK. The park has a magnitude of rides, coasters, water rides, theatre shows, restaurants, boating areas, go karting, play systems and a petting farm. Select Contracts worked with the owners to do the original space planning, master plans, attraction designs and F&B fit out. The park has just been sold by the original owners and we have now been contracted by the original owners to provide consultancy advice for a holiday village with a indoor water park and to provide a turnkey solution fora large indoor snow facility.
- Design consultancy for a hotel complex in a touristic area of Wales.
- CC 2000 is an entertainment centre in Wales that Select Contracts provided a complete turnkey solution. The building was a failing standalone bar and we added a 12 lane bowling alley, an arcade zone, a bar and restaurant and a crystal maze. Select Contracts worked with Crystal Maze to convert the Channel 4 TV show into a public attraction. Following this site, we rolled 5 more out around the World, many of which still operate today.
- Design and preliminary planning for 3 new attractions for a holiday village, totalling GBP30 million.
- Design, master planning, business planning and pre-development of a downhill bike park.
- Design and master planning consultants for a waterpark and resort development.
- Design and build of ‘Laser Quest’ arenas across the country.